Time spent: 2 hours
Total: 7.5 hours
Actions I performed: Today I followed every sign Mr. Oshita did for the "Lord's Prayer" and he also gave me a packet on how to do it so if I was interested in memorizing it and performing it at there mass, I was welcomed to.I also learned words that are most likely to be used in church such as...
- faith
- Bible
- Hallelujah
- Jesus
- God
- children
- Prayer
- Lord
- King
- Queen
and also words that pertained most to communicating with toddlers such as...
- play
- eat
- hungry
- bathroom
- teacher
- tell me
- ask
- girl/woman
- boy/man
How am I doing: I think its starting to become a little bit more difficult. Understanding and learning the signs in ASL aren’t hard at all because it makes sense to me, but remembering it and memorizing it for later use is what’s going to be most hard for me especially since I’m only seeing Mr. Oshita only once or twice a week and it’s harder to review since I can’t just write it down to remember, I have to actually picture it in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment