Total: 9.5 hours
Actions I performed: Today I learned specific songs to teach the toddlers at my church such as...
I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
I am a C C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
And I have C-H-R-I-S-T
In my H-E-A-R-T
And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y!
Jesus loves the little children**
Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world; Red and yellow, black and white,
They are precious in his sight; Jesus loves the little children of the world.
How am I doing?:
I think I’m doing great. Learning these songs are really fun because they are all songs that I grew up with as a child and the signs aren’t so complex that I can’t understand it. The songs are also really easy to remember and because I already learned the alphabet from last week, it really helped me do the “I am a CHRISTIAN” song because it’s all mostly spelling involved and that song also helped me practice my alphabet.
No comments:
Post a Comment