Time spent: 1.5 hours
Total time: 16.5hours
Actions I performed: Today I took notes on the 3 Different types of Interpretations which are total communication, translation, and captioning.
Next action: We're taking all these notes to prepare the class for a quiz coming up, I'm not sure if I'll be there next time but if I'm not I'll still get a copy of the quiz to take just to see how well I'm learning.
How am I doing: Like I said in a previous blog, It's nice learning concepts of signing and not just cutting straight to the point. Although we didn't do much signing today and learning vocabulary, we went over how signing and speaking is difficult because half of your brain is being used to sign, and the other to speak. We went over the difference between translation and interpretation again. and We also went over why it's so difficult to do signing especially if you have a different first language that you speak. Even though we didn't do much today, I like learning the "behind the scenes" of signing.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment