Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011 (community)

Time spent: 2.5 hours
Total: 7.5 hours
Actions I performed today: Today, I worked with the older classes which was the kindergarten and pre school classes. Today I performed and taught them ...

This little light of mine
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

Jesus Loves Me**
Jesus loves me
, this I know, For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me, Yes, Jesus loves me,
Yes, Jesus loves me, The Bible tells me so.

How am I doing? :

I feel like I'm starting off new because its a different class that I'm teaching, but im more comfortable with where I'm at now because I feel like I'm actually teaching kids that are able to understand and learn whats going on, and they actually remember and know the songs so its easier to teach. They have a hard time remembering every sign, but as long as I do it with them, they do pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment