Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8, 2011 (community)

Time spent: 2.5 hours
Total: 15 hours
What I performed today:
Today we went over all the songs, and from my opinion, I felt that the strongest songs that we knew were "Jesus loves me" and the "B-I-B-L-E" because they were the songs that the kids mostly knew and i felt that they knew most of the signs even without me. The only hard part was the spelling part, but since there is only 5 signs to spell the Bible, it wasn't that hard. as long as they looked at me during their performance, they were fine.
How am I doing?:
I think I did great, I'm finally done with all my hours, so now I can finally focus on my research paper, speech and everything else that I need to do. I'm glad I finished all my hours because I felt like the community service was the part for me that was most challenging, but I'm done !

No comments:

Post a Comment