Sunday, July 18, 2010
Kite Runner, blog six.
In these last few chapters, I feel really sad because Sohrab is a young boy going through too much. The part where Amir is worried about where Sohrab at the hotel made me change my mind about Amir because I felt like Amir had already started to be accountable for Sohrab and whatever that was to happen to Sohrab, Amir cared alot. I felt very sorry for Sohrab when he was telling Amir about how dirty he felt knowing that he was sexually abused and the things he did to Assef because he was just an innocent boy. Reading the part where Amir found Sohrab in the tub full of water and blood disturbed me, because I understood that Sohrab didn't want to go back to an orphanage but I didn't realize that he would have given his life just to not go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment